Tuesday, October 7, 2008
LaBean's Library (Travel Books Section)
I always like to do research about the place before I fly there. :) That's why I have so many travel books. :-)
Ever since Mr. MonkeyMan and I are together, we have gone to quite a few places together... :)
Let me think...
Las Vegas, Beijing, Macao, Hawaii, Monterey, San Francisco, San Jose, and Hong Kong. :D hehe
Why I list San Francisco & Hong Kong? Well, although we live in these places, in fact, we didn't have time to do sight seeing around our home towns. Since we are together, we've been doing exploring of our home towns together. :)
Soon, we'll be traveling to Taiwan, I am sure it's gonna be exciting.
It's so much fun when you can travel with someone you love. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
幾時來一下澳紐?不錯的。
我都好想呀, 但是旅費很貴呢, 要現在開始save up $$$ :D
Post a Comment