Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dream Chronicle V: Socialite's Mansion

I had a weird dream the night before last night. I bet it's those Chinese medicine made my brain dreamt weird stuffs. :D

The dream went like this..

I was visiting my alma mater which is located on the Mount Davis Road (摩星嶺) in Hong Kong Island. :D Other than my high school, Mount Davis Road has lots of interesting places such as a haunted fort, a political jail house (some say a concentration camp), a youth hostel, and a "Gold Villa" which is owned by a famous socialite couple, Mr. & Mrs. Bon Bon Chau" :D

The dream happened in this Gold Villa. Somehow I was invited by Bon Bon to visit his mansion. Although from the outside, the mansion was just a regular rich man's home, once I was inside, it's another story (別有洞天). Once I got pass the front gate, there's a long outdoor corridor which lead to a huge garden.

Inside the garden, I saw a huge bronze statue of an angel with a broken arm riding on a cloud. Beyond this angel, you see a huge tree. The tree was so big it's like it's a 60 story high skyscraper!

As I was approaching the tree, I saw another castle / mansion behind the tree. There were lots of other big plants I have never seen in my life hanging around the building.

The tragic thing was I that somehow forgot to bring my camera with me that day so I couldn't record all these down in pictures!

The mansion itself was like a museum. It stored lots of different historic artifacts in alphabetical orders. It's the strangest sight I have imagined.

After all the sightseeing with Bon Bon and his wife, I needed to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was gigantic with countless stalls.  The sad thing was, every stall was made of gold, yet it's dirty as a public toilet!  I ended up couldn't get to do my business and left.

Bon Bon's wife asked me to stay for dinner, but I politely asked for a rain check. I said, "sorry, Mrs Chow, I didn't have my camera with me and I need to take pictures of what I eat!! Maybe we can do this some other time?"

That's when everything changed!!! As I was leaving, the mansion behind me dissolved and I couldn't find it ever again.

I think I woke up at that point thinking to myself: "Dang!! Why didn't I have my camera with me!?!!?!"

It's a good dream though. :D

No comments: