Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Best Friend in Comics :D

A month or so ago, I bought a comic book by a local artist called Maggie Ma. Her works are hilarious! :D

I enjoyed her "My Idiotic Wedding" so much I ended up buying a box set of her comics. :D

The reasons I enjoyed her comics were:
  1. her stories were ultra local
  2. her stories were ultra hilarious
  3. her stories represent my generation of goofy people
  4. one of my best friends is a character in the books
  5. her stories made me grin like an idiot on the bus :P
Vivi: Loves to earn money and save it up. Good in socializing, usually, she is the contact and liaison person among the buddies.

Vivi is a Tea-lover. She would bring her private teabags to everywhere. :D

Suddenly I thought of a term: 茶姑 :D (Tea Lady)


This is one of the strips that made me laughed out loud. :D It's about poop found in toilet at her work place. :D Funny! :D


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WH! I CANNOT SEE THE TWO PAGES CLEARLY. CAN YOU SCAN THEM INSTEAD?
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

I resized it a bit :D click on the picture to see the larger version

Anonymous said...

hahahaa...why you named me as 茶姑??? -- Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

Hahah!! I didn't name you 茶姑, I just said I just thought of the term!! :D hahah...

but... you... are... indeed... a... tea... drinking... lady... hence.. 茶姑 HAHAH :D