Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Die! Thief!

My last piece of sane mind got stolen on Monday!

My stuff got stolen again!!

Refer to this post on 13/Feb/2012, My triangle iphone usb converter plug got stolen from work, but the fucking thief was kind enough to leave me the power cord.

So I thought there's hope out there in this world... (NOT).

Anyways, just this past Monday, I showed up at work, the cord is gone also!!! 你老味吖!  So I fucking went and bought a replacement plug once and for all!


This time I unplug this every day after work and locked it.  I left the newly emptied box out in the open and insert some Chinese curses in it. Tempting the thief to steal the empty box and find my serious curse!  Like a "misfortune cookie" :D

I wrote: 邊撚個再偷我D 野會手斷腳斷, 口爛眼盲, 生仔條 Jer 短, 生女吾長奶, 仲有, 生仔無屎忽, 生女似拂拂!

嘻嘻, 我原來係可以咁惡毒嘅! 我自己讀後覺得幾攪笑,felt a little bit better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha...

I also curse the thief 手斷腳斷, 口爛眼盲, 生仔條 Jer 短, 生女吾長奶, 仲有, 生仔無屎忽, 生女似拂拂!

BTW, you have a typo in your headline. :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Thanks. :D title fixed! :D