07:30 - Morning call
08:00 - Head out to have breakfast (last year, old Lau and I skipped this, so last year's trip felt more normal)
10:00 - Head out to 觀音 goddess temple to have a hot pot brunch sponsored by the townsmen
12:00 - Start the firecracker ceremony and or climb up the mountain to visit the goddess' temple (it's on the mountain top)
13:30 - Leave the temple and head out to lunch!
14:00 - Eat that lunch! :D
15:30 - visit a local dessert factory .... (freaking taste test their dessert of course)
16:00 - souvenir shopping which includes a famous steamed milk dessert eatery (of course we couldn't resist to eat again!)
18:00 - Visit a local fish farm which is famous for its 2-3 feet long fish for Dinner!!!!!!!!
I know this is very shocking but this is what I did that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment