Thursday, March 15, 2012

My God Motherly Title(s) ...

My mind is quite blank lately due to stress from work. Since this year, I am the compliance officer, there are so many readings to do... aiya....

Just as I needed an escape... my mind wandered and try to think up more elaborate title for my Chief god mom status....

  • The Greatest God Mom :) (This comes to mind first, but then it sounded so old, like the great grandma)
  • The Supreme God Mom :D (I like this the best... it sounds like I am the supreme court judge with loads of logic and sanity :D)
  • The Unsuppressed God Mom :D (hmm)
  • The Incomparable God Mom :D (Oh well, this is a given :D)
  • The Towering God Mom :D (This is more in size than spiritual :D)
  • The Fairy God Mom :D :D :D (For when I go insane! :D) 

Once I made up my mind which to choose, I have to change my description in the profile to match with my status. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vivian said that the title "God mom" is out of vogue these days! :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

No such thing! :D Godmom is still hip among my spinsterhood club fellows. :D