..... to fly nekkid! ಠ_ಠ
I indeed didn't care to fly to America anymore, so much so that I didn't even know the Free baggage allowance was limited to 1 check-in and 1 carry-on even for international flights nowadays!!
I didn't know until I was having a conversation with my jet-setter colleague that the baggage allowance was reduced.
My mind was immediately rendered into chaos as I planned to take 2 freaking suitcases full of air to land in the U.S. of A. and then in turn bring 2 heftily filled suitcases back after my shopping spree!!
Now this might all turn into bubble!
Anyways, I have trouble understanding below table... what does it mean by "Excludes Japan and the Philippines for transit via the Pacific."?
Old Lee, please help!

7 comments:
mmmmmm. nekkid.
-J
If everybody flew nekkid, TSA can be eliminated :D
hehehe..you should start thinking about traveling to Europe (2 suitcase allowed) ~~
yeah! :D I can visit Tenerife again next year by myself :D hahah
no!!! next year you should visit me in Houston....we may join short tour to S. America....^_~
That still mean 1 suitcase!!!! :D
GO, EUROPE NEXT YEAR, WE MUST!
WHy don't you go to Brazil next time?
SL :D
Post a Comment