Saturday, March 17, 2012

久違了的 錦鹵雲吞. Hello, Mr. Kam Lo Wanton, Long time no see :D


Lately, whenever I have a day off, my dad would nag at me to bring him to dim sum. :D  Most of the time, his request is denied, because it simply unbearable to have dim sum 2 times a week for me. :D

Just yesterday, it's one of those semi-rare occasions that I brought him to a better quality restaurant to have lunch.  We are surprised to find this Special wonton dish on the menu and couldn't resist to order it.

It's basically just a basket of fried wonton wrapping without any usual stuffing.  Instead, diners are offered a side bowl of assorted meat & veggies (chicken, shrimp, squid, pork, livers, fish, bell peppers , tomatoes and onion) in sweet and sour sauce to dip in. :D

Not many restaurants put this dish on the menu anymore. :D

I love it :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do want.

-J

Tickle LaBean said...

Can make. :D :D :D

Chris said...

灣仔電車路「東方小祇園」,佐敦道「六榕仙館」,老牌齋鋪,包你話正。

Tickle LaBean said...

噢! 真不知道 這道菜也有齋版本. :D 一定耍嘗嘗!