Today's menu is 糖心蛋。
The hardest part, which is still very easy is to figure out how long to cook the egg to make it just right. :D
I usually boil my eggs about till it's dead, that's about 10 minutes... so to make it 1/2 dead, I figured maybe well.. 6 minutes after water is boiled..
But then after the first sacrifice, 6 minutes was good but a little too well done and because I waited till the water was boiled before I put the eggs in, the egg actually cracked open in the middle of the battle.
So the 2nd batch of egg went into the cold water and boiled for exactly 4:59 seconds after the water reached boiling state. I gave them a nice icy bath after the hot tub soak to stop the cooking process.
And it turned out just perfect!!!
![]() |
| Back row: the failed 1st batch. Front Row: the successful batch! |

No comments:
Post a Comment