Thursday, March 22, 2012
The richest cheesecake!
One of the duties of being a manager is to care for your teammates. :D How do I show that I care? :D
Well, of course is with my expertise, "Eat!" :D
This year, I have been buying birthday cakes for my colleagues to celebrate their birthdays.
February is Roy's month, so I bought this cake for him from a Japanese cake store, 東海堂. It's a cheese cake made with Hokkaido cow's milk :D
This is the "thickest", "richest", "heaviest" cheesecake I have ever tasted! :D When I cut into the cake, the knife was simply stick to the cake and difficult to slice! :D
As much as I love cheesecake, I don't think I have the desire to buy this again. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds yummy!
SL
This cake was too rich even for my taste. :D
Post a Comment