Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HKG-SFO! :D

Flight booked. 1 baggage or not, USA, here I come. :D



This trip I am planning to have a dine and wine trip in the Napa valley with my favorite pal and sister from my last life, Liza.

I will also go to Las Vegas and possibly the Grand Canyon with or without any company. :D It's still at the planning stage. :D So excited again! :D

BTW, I have called the airline and confirmed that only flight starts from Japan and the Philippines allow 2 free check-ins!

Discrimination, I say!!

Somebody invent the teleporter already! :D "Scotty, 1 to beam up"


2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back!!! This time can stay for the 4 of July :) well I will take u to the oyster farm here eat fresh oyster by the bay:) or we can BBQ at the farm there too:) don't forget the yummy smoke salmon and organic fruits and veggie:). And yummy raw milk that you can cook my favorite steam milk with ginger.:) Oh and let see if we can make a rev at the World famous French laundry.:) sorry only can afford the lunch with u:) dinner is $500up ahead and it need one year rev.:) For sure we will do some wine tasting!!! Well u taste I eat:)
LZ

Tickle LaBean said...

After reading your comment, a song came to my mind: "Have I told you lately that I love you? :D :D :D"