Monday, May 14, 2012

Complaint handling skill - Leveled up

After the disastrous 2-3 weeks being harassed by the same unreasonable customer, I had my last encounter with him finally on last Friday and I think the case is settled... for now.

This case was so serious that it had been handled by both CS & complaint team's head and CEO in HK was even alerted.  Anyways, this gave me a great deal of pressure because if I screwed up, my career path in this company would highly likely be shorted or paved by sharp glass. :D

What I learned in this experience was that, there is no point in sounding tough in rejecting an asshole :D  A Chinese saying, 以柔制剛, just like "paper wraps rock" works perfectly for undermining unreasonable assholes. 忍!!

Well, let's hope this asshole goes away for a good long time and my world would go back into peaceful happy time. :D

No comments: