Monday, May 28, 2012

Dark Shadows.. me like! :D

I went to see the movie "Dark shadows" with my good pals Old Lau and Old Lam last week, I really enjoy their company especially now that Old Lau would be leaving us after she spit out my newest god son! :D

I don't know why people rate it so low at rotten tomatoes! I simply enjoyed it.  Maybe because I am biased about anything with Johnny Depp in it! :D

Somehow I think the weirder he looks, the sexier Johnny Depp makes! :D

Maybe because I wasn't familiar with the "Dark Shadows" Tv show, (it's simply not from my era), I enjoyed the story a lot.  I don't know why my colleagues say this movie is boring, I beg to differ!

Here's what I enjoyed:

  • It has an excitingly fun and destructive sex scene :D :D
  • Explosions! :D
  • It involves a vampire, a witch, a werewolf and some ghosts! :D Even the Twilight Saga movies didn't have witches and ghosts! :D
  • Johnny Depp's exotic assent and look! :D  
  • A love triangle storyline! :D
  • I enjoyed it a lot especially when 2 of my good ól friends are with me! :D


Why can't you just go in and watch it with an open mind? :)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1077368/

1 comment:

Vivi said...

i enjoyed the movie and dinner night with you gals~~~ (as i long time didn't go outside)

still have a few months to 忍~~~ hope i can go to take a short trip with you in Nov~~~

Vivi