Monday, May 21, 2012

LaBean 19th... (x2) Jubilee

Jubilee, I just like this word. :D It sounds cheerful. :D

Everybody knows I usually celebrate my birthday for at least a week, so here's what I did started 16th May. :D

First to celebrate my turning into a real 三八, a high carb meal is called for! :D hahah

Old Lam, Old Lau and I went to this< 金牌小籠> restaurant at Causeway Bay. :D

clockwise from top Left: drunken boneless chicken, steamed little rack buns, yellow eel and yellow chives stir fry and mango juice! :D

spicy garlic shrimps, Chinese cabbage, wonton soup, steamed mushroom dumplings. :D

Noodles! :D steamed buns and fried dumplings! Oh my! :D

The dinner was quite rushed because we met at 6:30pm and movie starts at 7:40. :D With a pregger woman among our flock, we even missed the first few minutes of the movie! :D

Among the dishes, I enjoyed the fried dumplings the most.  The stuffing was just right and then dumpling wraps was pan seared crisply. Perfect! 

No comments: