Saturday, May 5, 2012

Movie Recommendation: The Avengers

Last weekend, I went to the cinema to see the "Avengers" movie!  It was awesome. :D

I must praise the Marvel comics' well planned series.  :D Before I went to see Avengers, I was slouching at home and watched the individual Avenger movies: "Iron Man", "Iron Man 2", "Hulk", "The incredible Hulk", "Thor" and "Captain America". :D

It was a fun stress relieving event watching all those movies in 1 day! :D The movies was so exciting and funny at the same time.  I simply LOL'd at the scene when Hulk purposefully punched Thor! :D Monster created by science vs. God. :D

Now after more reading from the internet, I think I have to see the Avengers again due to I missed the end credit surprise!!! :D

I do not recommend the 3D version though because it's simply a rip off.  The 3D version was not those real "throwing objects at your face" type 3D, it's only sharper images 3D.  Don't waste your money to pay double for it!

My next movie to watch would be ... "Dark Shadows"! Johnny Depp is in it!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can finally posted a reply with my iphone!!

HL

Anonymous said...

That Johnny Depp movie should be interesting... :D

HL

Tickle LaBean said...

Hey, Old Lam, / Old Lau, I have got free movie tickets, would you like to watch "Dark shadows" together!? :) I have 08/05 off :D Tuesday!!! :D