Saturday, May 26, 2012

Men in Black III


Saw this on 24/05 when it first came out in Hong Kong. :D Although we don't get to see all the movies from USA, we are often quite lucky to see blockbusters like this before it even come out in America. :D

Unlike watching "The Avengers", "Men in Black III" doesn't require the viewers to know about the background of the characters as much.  All you need to know is that they are government agents who catch Aliens for a living. :D

In fact, this 3rd installment tells you a bit of the 2 main characters' background way back... I don't want to give away too much here, you go see and you will like it. :)

Let's list out what I didn't like:
  • No more quirky love story for J!?
  • Not enough aliens
  • What!? Will Smith didn't sing a catchy theme song!?

As usual, here's a list of what I like about this movie.
  • Time travel!
  • Aliens! :D no matter how few was shown this time
  • The OK joke! :D hahah Even my mom gets this one! :D hahah
  • That guy from "No Country for old men!" - Josh Brolin is awesome imitating Tommy Lee Jones!! He even copied those sideway stares and non-smiling smiles! :D It's worth it to just go in and see Mr. Brolin's version of Mr. Jones :D 
  • The ending was quite touching. :)



I think next movie to watch is a locally produced paranormal flick called: 魕

No comments: