Can you believe your underwear is capable of hiding explosives!?!?
These people! Why can't they just use their smartassness in doing good to the world?! They are simply robbing me the joy of flying in and out or within the USA!
Every time I think about my weird English translation of my Chinese name had actually put me into a sort of caution list whenever I fly within the USA, I feel frigidy when I choose to fly with more than 2 transfers. I mean flying directly out from SFO to TPE or NRT is no problem.
One time my flight itinerary was SFO -> PDX -> HKG, I was actually flagged away from the normal queue and sorta being questioned and doubly carefully searched! The TSA dude actually try to comfort me by telling me that due to my name spelled "unpronounceable", so they had to double check.
Gosh! Not happy just thinking about this incident!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57430472/would-be-underwear-bomber-a-double-agent/

No comments:
Post a Comment