Saturday, May 12, 2012

Red Hot New Toy!!

Shopping is always a stress reliever, don't you agree? :D heh

Well, my little laptop is acting up bad lately, so I figured, I might as well invest some funds into a new regular laptop. My old Lenovo 10-s is simply too small and too slow for my pleasure.  So I am just gonna keep that Lenovo mini laptop at work for 1 hour dinner time escape.

Now let's talk about this new toy. :D

It's a HP Pavilion G4 -2016TU model.  Originally it's listed as 4G ram, but eventually the shopkeeper upgraded it to 8G for free due to promotional offer.

With my accumulated credit card rewards cash credit, I end up only have to pay $2000 cash for this baby :D 

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/hk/en/ho/WF06b/321957-321957-3329744-64354-64354-5226238-5255522.html?dnr=1




Final battle between Lenovo and HP....

1 comment:

Vivi said...

this time you did a smart buy!!!! ^_^

Vivi