Tuesday, June 24, 2008

*\o/* 100th Celebratory post. *\o/* [LaBean's Sex Ed 101!]

The Subject is very alluring, isn't it? :D To celebrate this 100th post, I decided I should write on a subject that I haven't written before. It's quite a taboo subject also. :D

The story starts when my boyfriend introduced me to the interesting world of 'reddit.com' a few days ago. :D What is interesting about this reddit site? :D It has this "NSFW" section.

Naturally, I dunno what this "NSFW" means, so I asked my boyfriend what it is. :D He explained: It's "Not Suitable For Work". :P

Naturally, I went ooOooOo.. :D Since it's human nature to click on stuff that's 'not suitable' :D I clicked on it. :D

The first link I encountered there was about "Female Ejaculation".

The first thought that came to mind was, "Wot?! Female cannot possibly ejaculate!". We don't have a wee-wee :D After a few educational video watching and article reading sessions, I am baffled.

Don't be surprised about how naive I am. :D I was never taught in any "sex education" classes. There's no such class back in the days when I was in high school. :D The subject of Sex was simply forbidden. :D If I remembered correctly, we weren't even taught about the male sexual organ. :D Well after all, I was from a Catholic All girl school. :D

If anyone asked, I am sticking to the version of me coming out from a rice cooker, hence, my parents never had sex! XD

While there are still much to research on this subject, I have learnt a few things about the female atonomy also.

We have prostates too and our pee-pee isn't too much different from men's wee-wee either! :D

Now, here are some interesting read that I stumbled upon during this research:

This is a more scientific article.
This is a easier to understand article. :D
This is the book I might try to find later. :D

Feel free to discuss. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this posting is very educational!
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

I would have written something more explicit. :D But I try to maintain this blog PG13 :D hahhaha

Anonymous said...

i like this topic...so educational (while need to check with my dictionary when reading this article ^_~).....you should write more on this subject....