Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Eyebrow Fetish }:D

fet·ish (noun) [fet-ish, fee-tish]
- Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.


My boyfriend once asked me, "Why do you like Dean Cain so much?" :D I didn't have an answer for him until today! :D

I am recently watching this long ago TV Show called "Early Edition" which stars "Kyle Chandler" :D I was attracted to his guy next door look! :D Suddenly it dawned on me about why I like him and Dean Cain!!! :D

Just like my boyfriend, they have awesome eyebrows! :D

Can you tell which eyebrow belong to which man? :D

Update, 14:10pm
My friend Sonia says Chris Noth (Sex in City's Mr. Big) has nice eyebrows. :D I agree :D So here they are:

And then, there's Mr. Bean (He's an honorary relative to the LaBean Clan) :D


29 June, 2008, 20:08pm
In response to Viv's comment, here's LaBean Sr.'s eyebrow :D hahahah


30 June, 2008, 00:30am
Now in response to Sonia's comment, here's my eyebrow }:D



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Chris Noth's soooo much!
SL

Anonymous said...

hahahaa....i like your father's eyebrows too~~~~
Vivi

Anonymous said...

Your dad's look like yours so much!
SL

Anonymous said...

You have two eyebrowS, don't you?

Tickle LaBean said...

no... I am |:) 1-eyebrow old maid |:D

一眉老姑婆! |:D heheh

Anonymous said...

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR PHOTO??!!!
SL

Anonymous said...

Good girl... your headshot scared me earlier... it didn't go well with this blog entry!
SL