Monday, June 23, 2008

Ngong Ping 360 is as good as dead... :P

aToday I read a piece of bad news about the Ngong Ping 360 Cable car. It seems its reopen day is postponed. I really don't know why there are so many problems about this cable car.

There was this other much ancienter cable car in Hong Kong. It's located inside the famous Ocean Park. It's been with us for > 20 years and never once had any problem.

This makes me glad that my boyfriend and I had at least ridden on the 360 cable car once. It could be a chance of a lifetime! :D

This is us ridding the cable car. :P

Talking about my boyfriend, I have just invited him to be an editor of my Gazette here. This land needs a Prince Charming as some say being the Queen, I am Tyrant :D hehehehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What will you write for your 100th blog entry?
SL