Hehe I have a funny story to tell today. :D I, once again, apologize to my English readers. I can only translate the Chinese into English literally, but the meaning might be lost in translation. :D
A young colleague came to me yesterday, without advising me the background, told me:
colleague: 個客話要我地比個'交代'佢. (Customer request we give him a 'plastic bag' - [note: the sound of 'plastic bag' sounds like the word 'explanation' in Chinese.])
Me: 咩'膠袋'呀?! (What Plastic bag!?!)
colleague: 交代! (An Explanation!)
Me: 咩'膠袋'呀?! (What Plastic bag?!)
colleague: 交代呀, 佢投訴呀! (Explanation!! He complains!!!!)
Me: 咩話!? 投訴個'膠袋'做咩呀?! (What?! He complains about a plastic bag?!)
Of course I know my colleague wasn't talking about a plastic bag, but an explanation. But I feel that she should at least give me some background along with that "plastic bag" line.
This conversation has been going on for quite awhile before I finally let my colleague go.
Me: 老友!, 下次不如都講下個客投訴 D 咩先吖? 個個人客打哩都係話要'膠袋'嘅啦!
:P I am such a meanie :D hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment