Friday, June 6, 2008

Graudate of "Problem Solving and Decison Making"! :D

Sorry for not much update the last week. I have been attending this "Problem Solving & Decision Making" Training.

It was not as 'headache creating' as the "Think on your feet" training last month.

I think I enjoy this problem solving training better. Although, even a chimpanzee demonstrates its problem solving ability, how to use it effectively and wisely is another matter. :)

I must give a big round of applause to our trainer, Catherine Choo. Her teaching style is lively, interactive and impressive. She's from Singapore. Her Cantonese is quite funny. :D

The only complaint I have about this training is that I have to wake up at 6:30am. :D It's dinner time now, let's eat! then Sleep! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to learn how to solve problems and make decision~~~ Pls give me a lecture on this~~ vivi