I had a weird dream last night about a haunted restaurant/mansion.
The restaurant has this smooth escalator which is quite long and dangerous to ride on. When you arrived at the restaurant, you have to pick the right door or else you will have to dine with the ghosts. Or being dined by the ghost?!
And then even if I chose the right door, it just means that your table won't be bothered by the ghosts.. You are still surrounded by them.
When you finished your meal and left, you have to go through the car park, where a bunch of bad ghosts await you. You have to use your skills and wits to get pass them! :D It's similiar to playing some video games. :D hehe
When I finally found the smartest way to deal with the last ghost.. I woke up! :D
It's a non scary haunted dream.. but quite vivid and interesting. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment