It's my 3rd day in Taipei, I must get moving, see as much as I can as time is running out! :)
今天的行程也是沒有 plan 定的, 吃完早餐, 翻翻旅遊手冊, 今天就在圓山區走走吧。
As usual, I didn't plan an itinerary that day. I flipped through the travel guide after breakfast and decided I should visit the area of the Grand Hotel.
走吧, 先去看看 老孔!
First stop, let's go visit Old Kung!
老孔是誰?! Confucius 是也!
Who is Old Kung?! Confucius, he is! :)
那天雖是星期六, 但怎麼攪的, 孔廟 人/鬼影都無隻嘅呢!? 也好, 可以影都些 post card quality 嘅pictures 啊!
It's a Saturday that day, how come there was nobody at the temple?! It suppose to be a famous landmark. It didn't matter, the emptiness gave me a chance to take postcard quality pictures, which was a plus.
原來孔廟內部整修至11月30日, 也許減了一分旅遊魅力吧, 沒關係, 我也喜歡呢種清靜的個人遊, 不用跟別人爭位影相。 最重要嘅係吾洗怕自己在32-34度嘅大熱天所發出的爛臭汗味薰倒身邊那個重要的另一半. 呵呵呵!
The reason of the lack of tourist was due to the renovation project. The renovation was scheduled to be finished by 30 Nov 2011. I actually quite enjoy this quiet single journey. There was no worry about not able to take pictures with good angles. The best benefit was that when you sweated like a pig in a 32-34 degree hot day, you don't have to worry about suffocating the person you love next to you with your "exotic aroma". :D hehehe.
![]() | ||||
|



1 comment:
I love the quiet and peaceful touristless journey too! :D hahah
Post a Comment