Monday, December 12, 2011

單身女子最討厭的問題! ಠ_ಠ

昨天早上, 忽然收到一個和Mike 有一面之緣的表表哥(表姨的仔仔)的 msn, 說: 。。。明天會更好。。。 什麼什麼的。。。

攪得我一頭霧水。

心想我老媽子又不知在那裡散播什麼流言, 原來在我回歸單身後的1.5 year  後, 表姨問了一句: "幾時輪到你個女呀?", 我媽便好 down咁回答:"甩咗喇!"

我老媽子真的要上一課 communication skill training!!!!  When, How, What, Who, Where!

The "When" in this case is the most important part!!!!


典解人們 automatically 認為分手一定係一件慘事!? 對我來說呢次係命運給我的一個新契機呢!!

而我真的好討厭在家庭 gathering 親戚們必問的 syllabus A:"幾時輪到你個仔/女呀"。

如我在場的話, 我的 model answer 必是: "你放長雙眼慢慢等啦!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... 你放長雙眼慢慢等啦!That's a good one... I am also sick of the question "when you are having a baby?". I guess I will also take this model answer next time! :P

Hilda

Tickle LaBean said...

hahahah :D 你 encounter 到已婚女子最討厭的問題...

Anonymous said...

This is all very very very very annoying! Enjoy your single life!

SL

Anonymous said...

I also found it extremely amusing that you said you are now supervising 6 men. :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Yes my team consists of 6 men... well maybe 5 men, 1 boy (90's 後) :D

Why is it amusing? :D