Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
To the other loyal readers of this blog:Do you find this dude very attractive? :DSL
Do you? :) <3
I also have to clarify. :D the abs, although I am sure, has some airbrush involved, but the basic abs are there. :D He is a trainer himself and runs a chain of gyms in Brunei. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D hahahah
I already told you he is not my cup of tea, not even my cup of mouthwash. SL
beeytch!!!! :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
To the other loyal readers of this blog:
Do you find this dude very attractive? :D
SL
Do you? :) <3
I also have to clarify. :D the abs, although I am sure, has some airbrush involved, but the basic abs are there. :D
He is a trainer himself and runs a chain of gyms in Brunei.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D hahahah
I already told you he is not my cup of tea, not even my cup of mouthwash.
SL
beeytch!!!! :D
Post a Comment