Wednesday, December 21, 2011

不掉就拉

辣豆國對龍舟鞋船民已經實施甄別政策。接著那段廣東話廣播,就是向他們講述這個政策的內容。

不掉就拉,疊起一堆,莫再到鞋店,丟鞋執行大行動。唔理新舊,請勿進鞋店,遵守禁買奉告,強買者入屋隨時係咁大,穿著入境照烹,藏匿者將公刊樣貌,發現會被控,兼大碌竹蹦,再買者被監禁,之後照踢出辣國!

剛才那段廣東話廣播,是向企圖進入辣豆國的龍舟鞋船民,講述辣豆國的船民甄別政策。


又是去舊迎新的時候,我忽然想到掉舊鞋如同我細個時政府的遣返船民行動一樣。。。於是便在 wiki 找到呢段集體回憶喇。 我把 葛民輝 的 SARS搞笑版本 輕微改了些便成了我呢個禁鞋版本。 嘻嘻。。

被遣返的龍舟鞋船民
如有需要以上的recording, 請電郵查詢

More Reading:

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8C%97%E6%BC%8F%E6%B4%9E%E6%8B%89#.E7.85.A7.E5.AD.97.E9.9D.A2.E7.BF.BB.E8.AD.AF

15 comments:

Vivi said...

Good~~~
But, how many pairs of shoes you have totally??? i bet you at least have over 50 pairs!!!!!

Tickle LaBean said...

I wouldn't dare to count :D hehe

Anonymous said...

My husband said whenever I buy a pair of new shoes, I have to throw away a pair of old ones!

And I hate this policy.... :P

HL

Anonymous said...

My husband has no damn clue how many pairs of shoes I have. The place where I store my shoes is not within his realm. :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

我都有呢個1in1out嘅policy.

Anonymous said...

Girls, how do you like this revised 5 in 1 out policy? :D

SL

Anonymous said...

Also whose shoes are in this photo?

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

those are the shoes being kicked out. :D my shoes.

5 in 1 out is a bit too lenient... say maybe 3 in 1 out :D

Anonymous said...

My own policy is ALL in and 1 out occasionally. But as you probably know, it's not easy to be admitted to my collection. :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Need more closet space if all in no out

Anonymous said...

So how many pairs of shoes do you have SL??

HL

Anonymous said...

About 30, according to Vivian, not as many as WH has.

SL :D

Anonymous said...

Outrageously Expensive Shoes In Every Category:

http://shine.yahoo.com/the-thread/found--outrageously-expensive-shoes-in-every-category.html

What do you think of these shoes? :D They are all NOT my cup of tea. :P

SL

Anonymous said...

Imelda Marcos!


-J

Tickle LaBean said...

Wahhhaaaa.. "J", how can you understand Chinese!? :D

My shoe collection is no way close to Marcos'! :D