Saturday, December 10, 2011

裙, 來了!!!!

The re-ordered Nordstrom dresses are finally here!!! :D

The blue dress turns out awesome, except the color is not the exact match with what I saw on the website, nonetheless, the sea blue is still lovely. :)

The other brownish print dress was not as good, so maybe I will return it the next trip when I go to USA, probably in June 2012.



Now my set of banquet outfit is coming together, need new shoes!! :D possibly 4 inch high heels... hahaha that would bring me to a solid 5"10 Hahahahahah....

P.S. Specials Thanks to my dear sis, from my last life, Liza, :D She helped me mix and match the set! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really got to show us photos when you're on this nice blue dress on your cousin's wedding!

HL

Tickle LaBean said...

will do :D hahahaha very excited :D will browse for shoes next week :D

Anonymous said...

Can you return stuff at Nordstrom after 180 days of purchase?!

I thought you were 5'10" anyway without any heels.

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

according to Liza, Nordstrom accept lifetime return-refund as long as the items' tags are still intact.