Monday, December 19, 2011

Nine West Crazy Sales!

It was my day off yesterday, instead of just staying home like usual, 2 of my girlfriends and I decided to have dim sum to release the stress of work.

After dim sum, one of my friends, Old Lau went shopping with me. 

I think I have forgotten how much fun it was shopping in real life with other girls. :) 


This time, I even able to influence my dearest friend, Old Lau to spend almost HK$1400 to buy 2 pairs of shoes with me!! :D

The original purpose of this shopping trip was to shop for high heels to match with my blue wedding banquet dress! :D  But as usual, a girl's shopping trip is always attached with many different distractions. :D  Instead of the pumps I intended to get, I end up buying a pair of goldish colored flats and a pair of classic boots at Nine West.

The boots' original price was HK$15xx, I end up only paying $5xx for it. Awesome find!! :D It's really hard to get size 10 shoes for my dragon boat feet! :D


I will forever remember this day as a shopaholic's triumph! 


大出血!

No comments: