Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
OH NO, DEAR! YOU PK even when you were wearing the flats?!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sigh*...SL
Yes :D the flat's sole is too smooth :D when stepped on outside oily floor, I slip! :D hehehthe heels are not hard to wear and I am quite balanced practically on the heels :D hehehehehehe
*sigh*... anyway, walk carefully, no matter what you wear, even if you walk on bare feet. :PSL
好痛呀!ouch ouch! 屈腳時好Q痛!上不到巴士樓上!
Then stay downstairs -- this helps to lower your PK rate on the bus.SL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH NO, DEAR! YOU PK even when you were wearing the flats?!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Sigh*...
SL
Yes :D the flat's sole is too smooth :D when stepped on outside oily floor, I slip! :D heheh
the heels are not hard to wear and I am quite balanced practically on the heels :D hehehehehehe
*sigh*... anyway, walk carefully, no matter what you wear, even if you walk on bare feet. :P
SL
好痛呀!ouch ouch! 屈腳時好Q痛!上不到巴士樓上!
Then stay downstairs -- this helps to lower your PK rate on the bus.
SL
Post a Comment