Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wagyu Lunch with Old Lau! :D

買完那對 bling bling heels 後, 想把它絹大些, 在 Causeway Bay 找不到修鞋店的情況下, 記得 TST MTR有一問 professional 修鞋店, 所以就順便找下老劉吃 lunch.

但見識廣的老劉說應不用比錢去修鞋店攪的,去找 Nine West 咪得囉. 真的攪定了, saved 幾廿元!

一係吾食, 要食就食好點! 食和牛燒肉吧!!

  
 真好味, marinate 不太 overwhelm 咗牛肉的香味, 個和牛清湯清中滲入shredded和牛細條, 不單調。 燒肉係熱氣咗D, 但冬天有個暧粒粒的爐在前面, 好有冬日氣氛啊!


set lunch 承惠$140, 增量版加$30多兩片! :D





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very nice meal!

Haha... "bling bling heels"... :P

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Bling bling heel 係老林 named 嘅。好正!

Anonymous said...

I've lost contact with her since her MSN account was hacked.

SL

Anonymous said...

Yes, too bad that my MSN is hacked! I am still thinking ways to fix it.

HL

Vivi said...

帮你saved 了幾廿元,等你可以paid the $30 for the extra portion!!!! ^_~

Lizzy said...

我有要食! good recommandation ViV ! I walk by there all the time, I am too scared to try it.:) too many China people on the street, not sure the is the food is good there or not. Is next to SaSa and 唐朝?Next time when I am in HK I am inviting myself to have lunch with u girls!!:)
Merry Christmas!!

Tickle LaBean said...

Sure, when you come back, we eat! :D hahaha