Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nordstrom order failed!

Today I received the 2nd package from Nordstrom, which suppose to have the dresses I ordered,  but somehow, the items got mixed up and I end up getting some SKII masks and some whatever beauty powders instead!

I am very disappointed as I thought I finally have a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding on Christmas day. :P


So obviously, I immediately contacted their customer service.  Working at a card center myself, I know to keep all conversation records for later dispute evidence.   I must say, although the package's contents were delivered incorrectly, Nodstrom's CS has managed this case professionally.


So, I gave them one more chance, I reordered all the missing items again and let's wait and hope no more mistakes. :D The exchange rate is better today than 30/11 when I last ordered. :) SO I guess it's not entirely a bad experience at all, except I need to waste time to contact DHL to return the wrong stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So can you keep those products? If they need them back... will they reimburse you the shipping money?

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

i have to return them. i don't want SKii products anyways!!!

Anonymous said...

Who's responsible for the shipping money for the wrong stupid items?

SL