Last night, I went out with my best pal, old Lau to pre-celebrate my birthday. :P
Not only did she treated me for a great seafood buffet dinner, she even bought me birthday presents. :D
She knows me so well that she bought me a hair pin and a hair clam as present. :D
I loved them so much I even used the hair pin right away. :D
My mom always complains I don't have enough friends.
I always say, "I don't need a bunch of random friends, just need a few who spoil me is enough. (朋友貴精不貴多, 有幾個寵我的便夠)"
Old Lau is definitely one who spoils me to death. :D hahah


3 comments:
Who other friends spoil you to death?! This post should be also posted in our blog as well!
SL
ahahaa...it's my honour to be one of your best pal among your 精友~~ Old Lee should be qualified on the list as well.....hahaha, i wish her to be your 十世好友!!! ^o^
Vivi
Well, but I don't spoil her!
SL
Post a Comment