Friday, May 22, 2009

What if Hitler Won the War?

Lately, I have found this movie called "Fatherland" on youtube. It's quite interesting.

It's a movie which depicts a world had Hitler won the WWII.



Nobody would know about the holocaust, and Hiltler would order all his high Nazi wingmen to be assassinated just to cover up his crime.

History is written by the winner. And by facing the mistakes in History, we can learn to forgive and not to make the same mistake again.

This makes me wonder:

  • Why the Japanese government to this day, still does not admit to the Nanjing Massacre!?
  • Why the Chinese government to this day, still does not apologize for the 1989 Tienanmen Square Massacre?!
  • Why some foreign countries stole our historic relics and dare to sell them in auctions?!

I like to read history non-fictions, because I usually knows how it ends in advance. I don't like surprises. I need closure for these events!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coz they are suckers and losers.
SL