Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fish meat siu mai 香港名菜: 魚肉燒賣

前兩日放假,十分 lazy,一睡睡到 三點.. 起身的時侯, 無比的肚餓, 於是, 我就走落街口嘅 魚蛋檔 去吉魚蛋喇.
I was being lazy 2 days ago on my day off. Slept till like 3pm. :D When I wake up, I was too lazy to cook, so I went downstairs to buy some fish balls. :P

但係, 我去到時, 發現我只想食 勁辣 魚肉燒賣.
But when I get to the little food vendor, I decided to get fish meat 'siu mai' + XXX hot sauce instead. :D

These are the fish meat 'siu mai'. :D One of my favorite snacks :D

魚肉燒賣, "嚥嚥 'un un'" :D 好有口感! 我仲叫佢加多 D 辣汁, 十分惹味!
The texture of the 'siu mai' is soft and chewy, the good kind. Not like gummy bear chewy kind. Bouncy on the teeth :D. I told the vendor to add extra XXX hot sauce, so it's ultra hot and spicy, my kind of taste! :D

香港 十大美食中, 呢仲燒賣一定有份!:D
I think this is one of the 10 best foods in HK! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh... this is such a signature snack in HK... personally I prefer 魚蛋 and fried fish meat with eggplant/ tofu/ green pepper more!

SL :D