There are 2 movies I will watch any chance I get when they are being played on TV.
These 2 movies are: "The Sound of Music" and "Singing in the Rain".
The reason? I love everything old and ancient. :D No... Well, I love Julie Andrews and Gene Kelly. :)
Why I love them? Well, I think I love their fresh and clean image. :D I don't think I have ever seen them in any bad guy roles. :D
I think Julie is the best singer in the whole world, while Gene can sing, he is the best dancer of all time. (Some say Fred Astaire was the best, but he's a bit too skinny for me. :P)
But lately, I was looking at some videos of these 2 legendary people on youtube and delighted to find that Julie can dance too!!
Since they are practically from 2 different generations, it's quite rare for them to be in a show together.
Thank god for this show called "The Julie Andrews Hour", now we can see these 2 sweet people dance and sing together.
It made my day! :)
They are so sweet together.
MMmMmm... Gene... :D Did you know he was suppose to star in the Easter Parade with Judy Garland?! But he was replaced by Fred Astaire because Gene broke his leg before the filming. If Gene's in that movie, it'd also be my all time favorite too :D
No comments:
Post a Comment