Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Proof I sang in the choir! :D
In respond to my "Songs I sang in my high school choir" post earlier, since my old pals all have memory lapse (老人痴呆症), I decided it's time I show them some proof! :D
This is from a page in the 89-90 high school year book! :D I was form 4 in that year. :D Click on the picture for a huge version. Can you locate me in the picture?
No? Well, I will give you some help.
There you have it! :D I can sing! 我不是五音不全的. :D
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You still haven't found out whether you were in the choir in junior high... where are your yearbooks!???? :D
By the way I think I can locate where I am in the photo... am I standing at the back?
3 comments:
You still haven't found out whether you were in the choir in junior high... where are your yearbooks!???? :D
By the way I think I can locate where I am in the photo... am I standing at the back?
SL
Who said you are 五音不全? Just by looking at the way you screamed when you fell on the 3A bus, we know that you can sing high... :D
SL
no you stood next to our headmistress
Post a Comment