Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I haven't done yet in San Francisco

Now that I have gotten my summer vacation days confirmed, it's time to plan my itinerary for my next trip to SFO. :D

Counting my fingers, I have been visiting San Francisco-Sunnyvale since April 2005 with a total of 6 visits through these years. :D

I was watching a show on the Discovery Travel and Living Channel which showcased San Francisco. It got me thinking about how much I haven't seen in San Francisco yet.

Below is going to be a blueprint of my future journeys :)

  1. Ride the cable car
  2. Visit the Aquarium at Pier 39
  3. To see the "Painted Ladies" in Haight-Ashbury area
  4. USS Pampanito
  5. Musée Mécanique
  6. The Haas - Lilienthal House
  7. Walk around the China Town instead of ride along it :P
  8. San Francisco Botanical Garden
  9. Beach Blanket Babylon
  10. Wells Fargo History Museum
  11. Teatro ZinZanni

Why do I want to visit these places? :)


Stay tuned.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 is a dead link; and why do you use a smaller font size for some places?

SL

Anonymous said...

hehee, you should add one more in the list --> visit COACH for Vivian
^_^

Tickle LaBean said...

Coach for Viv??

BEEN THERE! DONE THAT!!!!! NOTHING NEW!!

:D