Easter Egg hunt, anyone? :D
Well... for the first time in my life, I had an Easter egg hunt... eh... I mean Easter EXTENSION hunt! :D
What the hack am I talking about? :D
Well, in the hotline business, everyone has an extension that they log into so they can receive calls from customers. :D
I am no exception. :D
To make the long story short, tonight, after dinner, when I logged back on, I accidentally entered a wrong extension to sign on....
It wasn't a huge problem if that wrong extension didn't exist or located in another department on another floor! :D
What's worse was that we didn't know what floor or which department that wrong extension belonged to because the floor plan of our office complex was not found! :D
A 2 women team (My supervisor and me) was sent all over the building to check! :D hahaha
30 minutes later, deploying our most effective detective senses, we located it! :D 1 floor above us in the Telemarketing department! :D
It was such a fun journey on this special Easter Friday. :D
Taboo or not, Happy Easter to you all! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment