Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Giving Singapore Airline a 2nd chance

Finally got my trip set! :D 1 June - 21 June! :D

3 Weeks!! :D hahhaha

I have been avoiding Singapore airline since the last trip 2 years ago. :D Because Asian airlines are so stingy with their mileage. Worse of all, last trip I was seated next to a family with a screaming baby. :D

I am a person who prefer to sleep as much as I can on the flight, since the baby was constantly screaming right next to my ear, I dare say that flight was the worst I have encountered. :D

Now I have just booked my flight with singapore airline.com because of their good pricing, I was surprised to found that they had actually put in "non carb" meals for passengers now. :D It's like music to my ear. :D



I have also selected my seat too. This time I chose a seat with just 1 passenger next to me. Pretty sure would have no babies! :D

Now I have selected my preferred seat, I can't wait to leave for a long vacation! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This flight will probably be full by the time when you board... :D We'll see if you've luck this time.

SL