Sunday, April 19, 2009

New toy means clean up time! II

To continue yesterday's post, there were so many treasures of the old days I had found underneath the old printer.... :D

That printer has been such a permanent fixture on my desk, I simply haven't noticed anything under it. :D

Now to show you how bad the "ink asborber"'s problem is...

Eww.. ink actually sipped through the old printer's crack.

Thank goodness the ink is easy to clean off.

Now, here are the treasure from the olden days.

I had actually threw away all my floppy disks a few months ago, but there was this 'escapee' hidden under the old printer!!!!!! I swiftly terminated it without mercy. Muhahahah!
God save the Queen!!! I wonder.. if I mailed out letters with these now... would the letter be sent successfully? :D  I mean... If coins with the Queen's head are still in circulation, why not the stamps?  Come on, I had paid for these stamps in fact!!

Whoa! I forgot about this! :D

This is a key chain designed by students of my Alma Mater, St. Clare's Girls' School. It's a school girl wearing our summer uniform. I think our school's uniform is quite pretty. The 4 red buttons and the maple leaf batch are so distinctive! :)

It's amazing that our school song is considered the longest there is in Hong Kong. :D I used to be in the choir and I still remember how to sing it on top of my head.

These are the rare finds under my old printer. :D It was such a fun journey to discover these objects of history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can try sending a postcard to me using those stamps! :D

SL