Monday, April 13, 2009

To flash or not to flash.. that is the question...

yummy bbq pork! :D So vibrant and fresh. :D

Dead piece of pork! a corpse of a dead animal. :D

Can you imagine the above 2 boxes of bbq pork are of the same piece of pork? :D

I have never noticed such a big difference about flashing vs not flashing when taking pictures.

The top picture was taken with flash on my cell phone. Its color was closer to the color I saw with my naked eyes. The bottom picture was without flash and somehow it made the meat looked like a dead corpse.

BTW, these bbq pork were very very scrumptious! I bought it near work. I dare say these are the best bbq pork I have ever had, though I don't eat these often. :D

The texture of the pork was tender yet not too soft. The bbq taste of the pork was just right, not too sweet, not too salty.

I will definitely visit this store again, maybe try out their signature roasted goose next time! :)
Yau Wan Restaurant, Shop 6, 981F, King's Road, Quarry Bay

2 comments:

chris said...

兩張都算暴光正確,是影像的「色溫」的問題。從發泡膠盒的標準白色來看,第二張是受了現場的燈光影響,帶青色,所以叉燒看來不夠紅了。

Tickle LaBean said...

係呀!! 我公司的 '白光' 看上去 青 bb 的!

以後我影相時都 take 兩個 version 做下比較先.. :)