Here's what I had for dinner last night. :D Enjoy :D
Here's the menu. :) I chose set "D". Lamb chop with mushroom and onion sauce.
Here's my lamb chop! :D The portion was so generous. Underneath the 2 pieces of chops, are assorted veggies. A few pieces of 'chips' was on the side too.
Compliment to the chef, the chops are quite tender and not over cooked. The mushroom sauce has lots of mushrooms in it and it's not too salty.
I would have liked it better if they didn't pour it all over the chop though. Although the sauce was delicious, I tend to not enjoy it too much when it's drowning my meat. :P
I would have liked it better if they didn't pour it all over the chop though. Although the sauce was delicious, I tend to not enjoy it too much when it's drowning my meat. :P
All in all, the main course was very professionally cooked.
We were provided dessert and coffee at the end of the meal too. :) Today's special was homemade cheese cake.
The cheesecake was also superbly done. Not too cheesy, not too thick. It's just right.
Tim's Kitchen is its English name. :) Located in G/F, Hoi Kwong Street, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. :)




2 comments:
Yummmmmmmm...
SL
Cheesecakes didn't exist in the old days in such café-restaurants. How curious. :D
Hmmmm... I miss eating egg-tarts!
SL
Post a Comment