Thursday, April 16, 2009
My New Toy.. :D
My new toy has arrived. But it's so much bigger than my old printer, I have to spend today cleaning up my fortress before I can install it. :D
Why am I getting a new printer?
Well, my old printer has been with me for 4 years, the ink absorber is always giving me warning sign to reset it. It's like every other time I want to print something, it asks me to reset. Quite annoying.
Since it's so old, I simply cannot just go and buy a replacement for the ink absorber anymore. Even if I find it, it's probably gonna cost me > HK$ 200.
I had received an invite from Canon, (Being a VIP, owning 3 cameras, 2 printers, 1 scanner with the Canon brand, I am so qualified :D) which let me buy this new ink jet color printer for $199 only.
Since I am such a inconsiderate shopper, my family and friends ask to have proof that I did buy this printer for only HK$199. SO here's the proof... :D
My name has been blurred in this email to protect my innocence... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I send my absolute endorsement to Tickle for her purchase. Frame my statement!
SL
thank you! :D 我今生沒枉過了
ehhee.....agree!! a very good deal!!!
Post a Comment