Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweeping my ancestors' graves... :D

I didn't sleep last night just so I can be awake at 7am to go! :D

This strategy was quite successful. :D I didn't not bring a foul mood to my ancestors. :D

It was so foggy this morning!




The fog turned into a shower and then to a heavy rain. This made the whole sweeping grave activity this morning proceeded quite fast because we were all soaking wet and dying to go home to get warm. :D

I say it's the perfect weather for such activities. :D I don't like to hang around the graves too long anyways. Too much "Yin Chi" (陰氣).

We were pretty much the only grave sweepers around as it's a Monday and raining.
We arrived at the hillside cemetery at around 8:30am; by the end we finished, it's only 10:30am.

A total of 11 dead relatives have been visited :D

I was tempted to take more pictures of the surrounding of the hill.... :D But my mom yelled at me saying "大吉利是咩!?"   It's a taboo to take pictures associated with the deads... :D   She even forbid me to listen to my ghostly podcast (恐怖在線) around the area too! :D

4 comments:

chris said...

掃完墓食餐勁的,飲番幾杯,乜陰氣都無晒啦。

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA... see this to your mom, Tickle!
SL

Anonymous said...

I meant "SAY."
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

以前細個時掃完墓真係有 '食餐勁' 呢個環節 o家, 掃墓 係 成個家族嘅 盛事, 但現在 d 世叔伯 行得走得的不多, 好多都棄權.

而我上班是 on shift 的, 放假有時都要返工, 現在唯有等放假時才 三口子去 拜山了.

以往的熱鬧只成追憶.. :D