Friday, April 3, 2009

Shopaholic 也有失手時

Everybody knows I am a world famous Shopaholic :P Well.. I mean... I buy stuff without thinking most of the time... :D hahahha

But, just now, I was doing a tally of things I bought in Japan excluding those souvenirs for people I know.. :D

I just realized I haven't bought that many things in this last trip for my personal enjoyment!!

Totoro Plush Doll x 1 from Ghibli Museum :D ¥3600

Wooden Spoon x1 at that fish market :D ¥200 I bought this only coz we needed a spoon to eat those fresh salmon roe we bought at the market! :D

Ionic Toothbrush x1 + 10 sets of replacement brush at Shinjuku. Unknown amt of ¥ has been spent for this. :D I forgot how much! :P

A Honeydew pudding bought at Senso-Ji area :D ¥500 ish :D

An umbrella was also bought which I can't locate now.. :D ¥500! :D

A little pouch for the many many ¥100 & ¥50 yen coins I have obtained throughout the trip. :D This cost ¥500.

Although I only bought the above items for myself... I did spend a bit much on souvenirs for pleasing my colleagues :D

Thank god for the weird currency in Japan... :D each time I had to dig out some ¥1000 yen for something, I cringe... :D

My brain kept thinking whoa, an umbrella for $500 bucks!! (Although it' only = $40ish hk$). That's a very good psychological 'heal' for shopaholics like me. :D


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totoro Plush Toy: It's extremely cute but it's too expensive - NOT ENDORSED!

Wooden Spoon: NOT ENDORSED! You could have got a spoon from the plane or elsewhere.

Toothbrush: NOT ENDORSED... you could have brought your own toothbrush.

"Honeydew pudding":???... what's that... NOT ENDORSED!

The pouch: NOT ENDORSED... you have too many of such thing already!

I have personal endorsement to what LaBean bought in this trip, despite that Totoro plush toy is really cute!

Vivi, what do you think? :D :D...

SL

Anonymous said...

Oh damn, I forgot about your umbrella!

You should have brought your own umbrella yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

SL :D :D :D

Tickle LaBean said...

Dear 老李,

My blog forwarded to me the overly criticizing comments send from you, since I am a shopaholic. Please understand that unexpected, unasked for comments of this nature become a problem, and I would advise you, if you want comment, to send a very, very modest comment around the first time. Not everyone is well set up to receive criticizing comments. They tend to become intrusive if unendorsed. thank you.

thank you for your considerations.
Tickle LaBean Shopaholic Coordinator Realm of LaBean.

:D :D :D ... (recognize the above style of reply?) :D HAHAHA

Tickle LaBean said...

Now.. :D to respond to your comment seriously.. :D

Doll: Cute = buy!

Spoon: We didn't bring a spoon to the market and we had to eat those roes at that moment! (I did in fact kept a set of cutlery from the plane, but didn't expect to need it at the market so didn't bring them along)

Toothbrush: It's a replacement brush. I brought my brush of course and it's needed to be replaced soon. :D ionic toothbrush is very special.. :D

Pudding: Cute packaging + edible = Buy!!

Pouch: I was annoyed by all those Japanese coins and don't want to mix it with my HK$ coins :D and one more time... Cute = Buy!! :D

Umbrella: On sale!! :D

Starbucks jug: So excited, I forgot how much it was! :D

Last but not least... :D It's my money :D Who needs your endorsement!? :D

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. LaBean,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for my excessive criticism to your blog. Your feedback is valuable for me to improve my sending of similar comments in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly,
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

HAHAH

Hello, 老李, Thanks for your comment. Please send me the comment you would like me to have, but in regular non-criticizing format, and in modest manner, since I have already ignored the criticizing comment. Then I will be able to consider the opinions. thanks, Tickle LaBean Shopaholic Coordinator Realm of LaBean.