Is Easter suppose to be a Happy holiday?
To me, yes, because any holiday is good in my book. :D
But last night, I had talked to 2 different customers who responded to my "Happy Easter" very differently.
Me: Anything else I can help you, Sir?
Foreigner: That's all, thank you
Me: I wish you a happy long Easter weekend then. :)
Me: (Realizing the awkwardness of well-wishing a stranger) hmm.. should I say Happy Easter?
Foreigner: Definitely! Jesus died for our sins and then reborn, of course it's joyous! :) Same to you! Have a nice weekend. Bye.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Me: Anything else I can help you, Sir?
HongKongese: Nope
Me: Happy long Easter weekend to you.
HongKongese: Easter is not a joyous holiday! (死人嘅節日有咩咁高興!)
Me: er... Do accepts my apologies, have a lovely weekend.
HongKongese: (Hang me up without saying "bye")
Hong Kong people are just so uptight! An innocent good wish could be deadly! :D
1 comment:
hahaa....that's typical HongKongese!!!
老何, Happy long Easter weekend!!!我明天囘鄉睇碉樓(開平)~~
Vivi
Post a Comment