Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dream Chronicle IX

I had this weirdest dream today and I shared it with Mr. MonkeyMan :P Here's the excerpt of our conversations :D
 me: My dad (not my real dad in the dream) is a evil gambling wizard :D
 
     He is on a mission to eliminate all the gambling masters with secret gambling winning secrets
 
So I try to stop him and protect all those gambling masters :D
  But there's this other crook who is following my trail... trying to steal those masters' secret too but he's not a wizard :D
  I am a wizard too :P
  I can teleport, I can scry the location of the masters :D
    My dad can teleport but he can't scry :P
  He has to get the receipts of the gambling masters before he can find them :D
  So I've been eating all these receipts to stop my evil dad :D
    hehe
    Then near when I wake up..... some receipts were leaked... I couldn't intercept them in time! 
 Mr. MonkeyMan: sounds wierd alright
 
  me:        So my dad went after that master... but after he was gone, me and my friend found one of the masters' secret written beneath a carpet
But that crook saw us found it!!! So I had to throw it into a room with the friends of the master... and ask them to run for it
    Then I woke up
  Such exciting dream! :D Mr. MonekyMan: are you a wizard?
  me: yes :D
Well.. more like... a person with special abilities :D
  Mainly teleport and scrying people from afar.. and ability to eat anything :P hahaha 
 Mr. MonekyMan: What other things did you eat?
 me: paper formulas :D
  If the dream carries on, I might even eat the carpet :D
I liked this dream :D
  Mr. MonkeyMan: carry on next time you sleep
  me: haha I wish :D 
   Mr. MonkeyMan: right before you go to bed, just say "I'm ready for episode two"
  me: nod! :D
  I dream a lot :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems you do enjoy remembering your dreams. Here, on the contrary, I don't.
SL