My pal, Old Lee claims she didn't know I was in the Choir back in high school! :D She was in the same Choir I was in! :D Gosh! :D
To jolt her memory, I have located the 2 songs that our Choir had sung many many years ago.
The first song is called "Trees". I think it's my all time favorite. It's a very green song which is still good for today's eco friendly climate.
The other one is a Mandarin song called "白云之歌" (The white clouds song). It's also a lovely song. The version we had sung was a bit more cheery with a lighter beat. This version is more like classic opera kinda feel. :D
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JmR1BlPChXU/
Please enjoy these 2 songs and walk along my memory lane with me. :)
6 comments:
Unbelievable that you were in the Choir!!!! No way!!!!
老劉
Agreed.c I really don't remember this at all! Do you still have any choir photos with you in it? Also, did you sing soprano or alto? Did we stand together in the choir?
SL
According to Ms Gor.. I am an Alto. BUt I think I am 高不成, 低不就... :D
I think I was only noticed by Gor because I always hang around Old Lee :P
Or else nobody would have noticed this huge small potato in the Choir 介... ahhaha
CAN YOU FIND ANY PHOTOS WITH YOU IN THE CHOIR? Can you check our yearbooks?
Gosh... I don't even know if I still have my yearbooks! They are supposed to be in my parents' basement but there was a water disaster a couple of years ago and they threw away many things...
Sonia
i am too lazy. After the last episode of cleaning up for my new toy. I have no mood to treasure hunt for awhile :D
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
You need to provide evidence of you singing in the choir! Look, nobody believes what you said! :D
SL
Post a Comment